We are happy to say that we are now open and operating under our full schedule.
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we opened with carefully planned and revised office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we’ll be taking care of you just as well as we’ll be taking care of them.
For your peace of mind, the measures we are taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
● Patients will be screened BEFORE treatment and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
● ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
● Patients are asked to wait in their cars or outside the office until their scheduled appointment time.
● The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
● We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
● The front door and the door between the waiting area and operatories will be propped open all day.
● There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
● All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
● All operatories have high-volume air filtration and we have installed a whole office purification system. This system will kill the Covid virus along with other contaminates
● Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
● During patient care, goggles or face shields will be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
● All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
● We will be requesting prepayments when we know the amount of payment which will expidite your visit
● All efforts will be made to complete scheduling in the back of the office so you can leave without stopping at the front desk
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We also realize that many of you have been impacted financially during this outbreak, and we have solutions to keep dental care affordable for you and your family.
To discuss these payment options, schedule an appointment, or ask us any questions you may have about your next visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 757-473-8482
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Parr, Dr. Frey and the Smile Center Team
The Smile Center in Virginia Beach has been providing high-quality dental care since 1988. We are proud to be affiliated with:
For more information about our services, contact us online or call (757) 473-8482 today.